The American Journal of Medicine
The American Journal of Medicine® "The Green Journal" - publishes original clinical research of interest to physicians in internal medicine, both in academia and community-based practice. The American Journal of Medicine is the official journal of Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine, a prestigious group comprised of chairs of departments of internal medicine at more than 125 medical schools across the country. Almost 90% of AJM subscribers are board certified in internal medicine. Each issue carries useful reviews as well as seminal articles of immediate interest to the practicing physician, including peer-reviewed, original scientific studies that have direct clinical significance, and position papers on health care issues, medical education, and public policy. The journal has a 2020 Impact Factor of 4.965. AJM publishes studies performed by multi-center groups in the various disciplines of medicine, including clinical trials and cohort studies from large patient populations, specifically:
• Phase I, phase II, and phase III studies performed under the auspices of groups such as general clinical research centers, cooperative oncology groups, and the like.
• Reports of patients with common presentations of diseases, especially studies that delineate the natural history of important conditions.
• Careful physiological or pharmacological studies that explain normal function or the body's response to disease.
• Analytic reviews such as meta-analyses and decision analyses that use a formal structure to summarize an important field.
• Reviews oriented to the practicing internist and images from a variety of specialties.
Global Print Circulation23,647
Avg. Global Monthly Visits103,795
Avg. Global Monthly Unique Visitors62,512
Avg. Global Monthly Page Views71,126
Avg. Global eTOC Distribution27,709
Joan Coffey United States
Joe Skey United States
Robert Bayliss Europe
44 20 7424 4454
Virginia Van Homrigh APAC
61 448 008159
Derek Zakaib Canada